- Produce custom O-ring size with no tooling required
- Elimination of flash at the spliced joint prevents leakage
- Batch and cure date traceability.
- Inch and metric cord stock options available from inventory to support quick delivery
- Common O-Ring Profiles
-Round – X-Ring(Q) -Square(SQ)
- Cross-sections available range from 0.070 to 1.0 inches and 1.0 mm to 25.0 mm
- Custom Extruded Shapes
- Profile, size and material variety
- Silicone -FKM
Dichtomatik uses many attributes to create the spliced ring you need. We have listed these below as a guide to help you understand and determine what information is required to produce your O-ring to size.
Selecting all of the above criteria results in a unique Part:
ID 29.365″ x CS 0.275″, Black, NBR, 70 duro, Round Standard/Butt Cut, Vulcanized, Relaxed Spliced Ring.
|Calculations ||Terms ||Units |
|CL = (ID + CS)*π |
ID = CL/π – CS
|CL – Cut Length CS = Cross Section |
ID= Inside Diameter π = 3.14159 (PI)
|1 ft = 12 in |
1 in = 25.4 mm